Terms & Conditions
By signing up for any event with or organised by Sean Allen – Rambles with my Camera you agree that you have fully read and accept the terms & conditions below.
Risks & Injury
If you join us at a photography workshop (or any other event), please understand that you are responsible for your own preparedness and well-being and will hold no one else liable in case of injury or mishap.
There may be a lot of walking in relation to Street Photography workshops so you will need to take into consideration your current state of health prior to taking part.
You agree not to hold the Organiser, Assistant Organisers, or any other members responsible for any injuries, mishaps, or any other situation that may happen at the planned event.
Sean Allen – Rambles with my Camera has full public liability insurance which will cover for injury caused as a direct result of him or his actions/equipment but this does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals who may participate in any of the events planned by the Organiser or Assistant Organisers and who injure themselves or are injured by others not connected with Sean Allen aka Rambles with my camera, so it is advised to consider having your own insurance in place before taking part.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability. You are responsible for both your personal and equipment insurance – any accident, injury or loss must be claimed against your own insurance
Your attendance at this event signifies that you have read and accepted the terms of this liability waiver and you also agree to sign a digital copy or a printed waiver of the Terms & Conditions prior to commencement.
All payments must be paid in full at the time of booking and in advance of the workshops stipulated start time and date.
Early bird discount will only be given within the required time frame stipulated on the booking form.
By booking and paying for your place you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- I offer a full refund (less 10% administration fees) if a cancellation notification is received via email with 30+days notice of start date.
- I can also offer if preferred and if available, a place on another workshop at the same cost at no further cost to you.
- If the only available workshop/event available costs more than your original purchase, I will accept a further payment if you would like to upgrade.
- If your attendance at the workshop/event is cancelled between 14 days – 30 days of event start date, I will offer a 50% refund or as above offer an alternative date if preferred.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the stipulated start date no refund will be given, but as above I can also offer if available or preferred, a place on another workshop at same cost at no further cost to you. If the only available workshops/events available cost more than your original purchase, I will accept a further payment if you would like to upgrade.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary for reasons other than force majeure (see clause 7 below), we will notify you and you will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to us.
- We can accept no responsibility for cancellation of workshops due to Force Majeure. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control including fire, flood or adverse weather conditions. Landscape photographers work in all weathers and it will be unusual for weather to necessitate a cancellation. However, if a workshop has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, we will offer you a free place on an alternative workshop.
- In the unlikely event of the specified tutor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, another workshop leader will be provided. If this is not possible, then the workshop will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 6 will come into effect.
PLEASE NOTE: If I can secure another person to fill your place, or if you can secure another person to fill your place I will offer you a full refund regardless of notification given.
Any agreed and applicable refund will be made within 30 days of notice given and will be paid via the method in which original booking was made.